Friday 13 March 2015

March Holiday Assignments

  1. Composition: "Honesty". You need to complete the "Mountain" before you do the composition. Write your story in a foolscap (leave a line) and this task is due on Monday 23 March.
  2. McOnline tasks. Click on this link. The window period is from Monday 16 March to Friday 20 March only. I will be extracting the your performance data on Friday and will be giving a report for your parents on Monday, 23 March.
If you are still unsure of what to do, contact your group members or any of your classmates. I'm very sure many of them will know what to do.

In the meantime, enjoy your holidaysKeep fit and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. You wrote "did the tour guide try to find"in between my story.Do I need to type the answer and put it at the end of my composition?
    Jerlyn

    ReplyDelete